Nairobi Day Tours and Short Safaris
Kenya Tours Daily excursions from Nairobi hotels.
What to do in Nairobi Book a Guaranteed Joining Nairobi tour
Nairobi Excursions & Day Sightseeing Tours Around City of Nairobi from City hotels and Airport
Nairobi national parkNairobi National Park Kenya's first ever National park is a unique and unspoiled wildlife haven within sight of the city's skyline. Visit the only National in the world near a city centre.
Nairobi National Park Day excursion (4 hours )
Nairobi National Park Kenya's first ever National park is a unique and unspoilt wildlife haven within sight of the city's skyline. Rhino, buffalo, cheetah, zebra, giraffe, lion and plenty of antelopes and gazelles can be seen roaming in this open plains country with a section of highland forest as well as stretches of broken bush country, deep, rocky valleys and gorges with scrub and long grass. Ornithologists catch with over 300 bird species including the Secretary bird, crowned cranes, vultures, peckers and many more.
NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK DAY Excursion Itinerary
- 0700hrs: Pick up from location/locations to be advised.
- 0745hrs: Arrive at the Nairobi National park for the game drive/park Formalities.
- 0745hrs - 1100hrs: After the game drive spend some time at the Safari Walk.
- 1200hrs: : Safaris Driver /Tour guide staff will then drop you off at a location of your choice within the city or Optional Lunch at carnivore restaurant for 30USD per person.
- 0400hrs: Pick up from location/locations to be advised.
- 1445hrs: Arrive at the Nairobi National park for the game drive/park - Formalities.
- 1445hrs - 1700hrs: After the game drive spend some time at the Safari - Walk.
- 1800hrs: : Safaris Driver /Tour guide staff will then drop you off at a location of your choice within the city or Optional Dinner at carnivore restaurant for 30USD per person.
Minimum Rate per person US $125
Half Day ExcursionHalf Day Excursion to Karen Blixen Museum, Giraffe centre, Daphne Sheldrick's Elephant Orphanage, Nairobi, Kenya.
A Nairobi excursion where you spend a wonderful half day at the historical Karen Blixen museum (Out of Africa) and with giraffes and baby elephants! Visiting the Giraffe Manor and the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage-The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust: A Haven for Elephants and Rhinos.
Minimum Rate per person US $70 Daily
Nairobi driving City Tour Excursion (3 hours)This is a short city tour in Nairobi that takes you through the Central Business District viewing the shopping center, City market, parliament buildings,Kenyatta International Conference Centre ( KICC) and the Railway station. After this, a brief tour to the snake Park and the National museum a short distance away from the central district.
We will pick you from city hotel or point to advise
Best times for this city excursion is normally in the morning when traffic is low and hasle and bustle of city is less.
Minimum Rate per person US $45
Bomas of KenyaBoma is a homestead and is located just 10 kilometers from the city centre with numerous homesteads reflecting Kenya's cocktail of cultures depicting in a traditional village life style.
You will be treated to a rich traditional music and dance show at this cultural centre. The greatest excitement is the display of traditional dances, music, and songs being performed in a splendid area. Traditional dishes may be served as extras.
A drive to the Bomas of Kenya situated off Langata Road 15kms from the city centre. This is an amazing set up that offers you a first hand experience of the culture and lifestyle of many of Kenya's tribal groups.
Traditional Dances at Bomas of Kenya, enjoy the rich traditional dances, villages and handicrafts displayed at the Bomas of Kenya.and view numerous homesteads reflecting Kenya 's cocktail of cultures which have been faithfully re-created for visitors to see traditional village life. But the greatest excitement during the afternoon is a visit to the display of traditional dancing music and folklore songs performed in splendid arena.
Minimum Rate per person US $50
Lake Nakuru day tripLake Nakuru day trip excursion outside Nairobi
Lake Nakuru Lake Nakuru Natational Park Express is a full day trip to the Great rift Valley escarpment, 160kms from Nairobi. Lunch is taken before an afternoon game drive. On return journey there is stop at Lake Naivasha where bird watchers will delight in the fanstastic array of birdlife among the acacia trees.
NAKURU DAY TRIP ITINERARY
- 0600hrs: Pick-up at different places depending on location.
- 0700hrs: Depart Nairobi for Nakuru National park
- 1000hrs: Arrive at the Nakuru National park and proceed for a 2hr game drive.
- 1230hrs: Enjoy lunch at the Sarova Lionhill Lodge OR Lake Nakuru Lodge with ample time to relax.
- 1430hrs: game drive enroute to Nairobi.
- 1830hrs: Arrive in Nairobi and be dropped off at a location of your choice within the city.